Dr. Moses’s professional history:
- Over 28 years of operating in various areas of administration in the church; Associate Pastor & Youth Pastor, President of the music department, Choir Director, Trustee, Church Administrator and Therapist.
- Over 23 years of experience in non-profit management; establishing, organizing and managing agencies and programs which service the community, particularly youth and families.
- 22 years of experience developing city wide successful intervention and prevention models helping at risk youth change their lives for the better.
- 18 years of experience creating curriculums and conducting training and lectures for youth professionals, i.e., best practices for hard to reach youth, child and adolescent social development, effective parenting, career development, conflict resolution and how to operated a successful not for profit organization.
- 20 years as a crises counselor for youth and families; conducting assessments and providing appropriate referrals
- 7 years of experience as Adjunct Professor, teaching various courses, Psychology, Sociology, Urban Studies, English, Ethics, Fundamentals of Youth Ministry, Freshman Studies and The History of Gospel Music.
- Passionate towards rebuilding families and communities by teaching social responsibility and self-sufficiency skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Philosophy and Theology.
- Exceptional knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design.
- Excellent knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences, abilities, personality and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and assessment of treatment of behavioral & affective disorders.
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning, goal setting and fundraising.